Bottom Line Creative has one simple goal: Provide the most valuable SEO services to real estate agents so they can grow their business. I
We know real estate agents already have enough expenses so our services are affordably priced for all agents and brokers.
Hello and welcome to Bottom Line Creative. My name is Ray Roman and I’m the founder and main contributor to this site. I have been in the real estate industry since 1986. I currently hold an active Oklahoma Real Estate Broker License.
In 2005 I created my first WordPress blog. It was that blog that sparked my interest in digital marketing. Since then I have created dozens of websites for others, and have also built a portfolio of personal sites as well.
I have transitioned myself out of the transactional real estate side to focus primarily on real estate SEO and consulting work for the wireless telecommunications. I spend a good amount of time my time writing for this blog, researching the latest digital marketing trends. I am also working on an extended video course for those who want to dig deeper into SEO and prefer to do it themselves.
Below is some additional information about me.
- Married with 4 awesome kiddos and 2 grandkid
- Served in the United States Marine Corp (7 years active and reserve combined)
- Began in real estate managing co-ops, condominiums and Section 8 housing in NYC.
- Worked in real estate projects in 18 different states.
- Can play guitar…somewhat OK
- Love fly fishing and fishing in general
- While working at an NYC bank cashed a check for Carly Simon and Paul Schafer…very cool!
- Owned and operated a donut/bakery shop in Hennessey, OK.
- Raised in Brooklyn, NY
- Wrote a book called the Free Software Guide. (PS. don’t buy it as it has not been updated in years)